Visit our website!

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Meet Kellee

We are excited to welcome instructor Kellee to our studio! Be sure to take of one of her classes to learn something new with her expertise, vibrant personality and positive energy!

 


Hi, I am Kellee Morris and I am (one of) your yoga teacher (s) here at Salt Lake City Bikram Yoga! I graduated from Bikram Teacher Training in the Fall of 2000 and can truly say, these years as a Bikram Instructor have been the best of my life. Life began with Bikram Yoga for me, the world unfolded after I took this yoga to be the pivotal foundation of my lifestyle. I have taught all over the country, without interuption since I graduated and can honestly say, I have never taught a class I didn't love teaching!

Bikram Yoga has helped me overcome crippling fibromyalgia, depression and opened my life to the myriad possibilities of potential in overcoming circumstances, history, emotional issues and learning that when I can focus one spot on myself in the mirror, keep my mind inside my brain for 10 seconds, that I am capable of creating things I never dreamed of! Today I revel in the development of who I have become because of how this yoga showed me my own life path. 

I love Bikram yoga with my whole heart. I didn't like it when I started it, it hurt, but I invested in the pain in order to overcome the tremendous suffering which had become a part of life which I liked even less. Today, middle aged, and happier than I could have ever imagined, I am a huge advocate of Bikram Yoga.  After Bikram Yoga, life really began for me and it just keeps getting better.

My speciality is enthusiasm and positive energy with a focus on precise alignment and subtle adjustments within the postures to keep your body free from misalignment.  I adore sacred geometry exhibited as we practice the postures.

As a senior teacher who has stayed close to Bikram and HQ, I am constantly learning and growing in my teaching.  I am also a therapeutic body worker/thai yoga massage therapist/life coach/Reiki Master, I am available to offer many complimentary therapies to compliment your yoga practice.  I am always happy to teach, and answer questions,  always sincerely interested in the well being of my students and I look forward to embarking on this journey of your unfolding with you.  Namaste